Most months there is a bring and share lunch in the Family Centre after our morning service where we enjoy the culinary diversity you would expect in a culturally diverse community. In the summer months we sometimes move to Cherry Hinton Hall for a picnic. These re-started in April 2021 after being closed for the pandemic.
* Bring an item (sweet or savoury - you don’t need to bring a balanced meal) as prepared as possible.
* The oven and the hob is available for heating up between noon and 12:30pm
* A label saying what the dish contains in terms of nuts / dairy /etc is helpful, if it isn’t obvious
* Please bring dishes to the Family Centre either before 10:20am or at Noon
* If not all your item is eaten, please take it away in the dish you brought it in.
If it is all eaten please remember to take away the washed up dish.
* There is no rota for clearing away, washing up and putting tables and chairs away - please help as you are able.
* We are normally finished soon after 2pm.