We seek to serve our community providing a range of activities in such a way that all are able to participate, particularly those who are more cautious with regard to Covid related safety. Our policy (from 24th February 2022) is that:
Those entering church buildings are encouraged
* to read the government recommendations for “Living with Covid”;
* to adopt behaviours that reduce the risk of infections and make others feel comfortable; and
* to be respectful of others who behave differently for whatever reason.
We recommend that those running activities in church buildings follow health and safety executive advice that
* CO2 levels consistently higher than 1500ppm in an occupied room indicate poor ventilation and you should take action.
* CO2 levels below 800ppm are recommended for areas with continuous talking, singing and high levels of physical activity such as sport or dancing