This church is a community of Baptised Christian Disciples, people who seek to love the God shown to them in Jesus and share this generous and forgiving love with others in word and deed through the power of His Holy Spirit.
A collation of what members of the church family were thankful for in 2023 is
* We are thankful for the support, friendship, care, love, kindness and prayer that is given and received in this church. We hope to contribute to this environment and be bold enough to make meaningful connections beyond Sunday
* We are thankful for belonging to an authentic diverse community with its non judgemental come-as-you-are welcome, acceptance, and inclusion in which we sense being the family of God and find kind people around us who talk with us particularly when we are upset, and find that children are fully included.
* We are thankful for thoughtful and thought provoking biblical teaching; praise and worship which points us to God; and hearing each others experiences of God, through all of which we learn important values which we can use day to day
* We are thankful for the way in which the church serves the local community showing God’s love in action through Friday Friends, Messy Play, Choir, Grace Cafe, Holiday Club and Youth group; and its care for the wider world
* We are thankful for the sense of the presence and love of God, for being grounded in God and being focused on God so that we find thankfulness, hope, joy, peace of mind, healing, wellbeing, understanding, “assurance of God’s amazing, astounding extravagant love and grace”, and strength to live authentic Christian lives.