Mums4Ukraine are coordinating this initiative, with thanks to grant funding from the city council. see https://mums4ukraine.com/ for other events and information.
How to Donate:
We accepted the following items:
• Toiletries and hygiene items, especially deodorants and soaps
• Cleaning items
• Canned / long shelf-life food e.g., pasta, rice, pulses,
• New EU/UK power plug adapters, power banks
• Sports items (exercise mats, bicycle helmets and locks)
• New/nearly new women and children’s summer clothes/tracksuit/rain gear/shoes
We have limited storage and when we have surplus items or items which are not wanted after being displayed, mainly clothing, we dispose of these by donating them to other charitable causes and recycling where reasonably possible, so that we still have space to recieve other items.