Not Feeling Well
Those with Covid-19 symptoms should not enter the building. Symptoms of Covid-19 include:
- continuous cough;
- temperature or fever;
- loss/change in taste or smell.
Those who are do not have symptoms of Covid-19 (are asymptomatic) should:
- wear a face mask (unless exempted);
- wash hands when entering & leaving;
- stay 2m from others;
- give contact details at the information table for Track and Trace;
- not socialise outside max size group of 6;
- not speak above a normal speaking voice.
- All frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, table tops and chairs are cleaned regularly; and
- Doors and windows are open to improve ventilation, so coats may need to be worn.